In these rules and regulations the term ‘Participant’ includes all ‘employees or representatives of such firm or company, corporation, institution who are participating in the event, and the term ‘EVENT’ is deemed to mean the exhibition element of the”MARG2016” organized and managed by ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE, corporate office addressed at “SANKALP”, CP-6, Indravihar, Kota.
References to "we", "us" and "our" shall be references to Event Organizer i.e. ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE
Charges for Participation
Category Wise charges for participating in the Event are indicated on the website; kindly refer to the same.
- We grant to you the Participation Rights (as defined)
- We shall provide Participation Privileges to Participant for the Event, as detailed on the MARG Website.
- We shall organize the Event using reasonable skill and care and will consult with the Participation Representative on aspects of the Event where we deem it appropriate to do so.
- Participant shall pay to us the Fee in exchange for the Participation. The Participation Rights are personal to Participant and we are not obliged to provide the Participation Rights (or any part of them) to any other entity or person otherwise associated with the participant for this event or any other event as the case may be.
- It is Participant’s responsibility to educate attendees about the institute/college/university they represent in the most positive, competent, articulate and professional manner possible.
- Participant and their representatives should be present at their stands or spaces at all times during the opening hours of the Exhibition. They may not close their stand or space before the appointed time of closing.
- Participant shall not engage in joint promotions with any third party in relation to the Event
- Exhibition Stall is meant only for Participant’s promotion and branding, no exchange of money is allowed at exhibition Stall or event venue in any condition by any participant
- No signs or banners are to be placed outside of the exhibition Stall assigned to each participant. Participant should not stand in the aisles or hand out materials, flyers or bags in the aisles and they are entitled to conduct any relevant activity only within the allocated Stall area.
- Participants are entitled to exhibit the Participant’s announced products only.
- Participants must bear in mind that the stall have been allocated for Promotional Activities only, no other forms of informal meetings/ interactions within the individuals/ groups will be permitted.
- In consideration of us providing the Participation Privileges, Participant shall pay to us the Participation Fee in accordance with the Payment Schedule, and to the account specified by us on Performa invoice.
- A Performa invoice will be issued on receipt of the booking form and payment should be made in accordance with the terms and bank details thereon.
- All Bookings for category wise participation must be made on-line and will be confirmed after getting full payment.
- After payment and confirmation the booking can’t be transferred / altered to any other party under any circumstances.
- Stalls will be allocated on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- We reserve the right to amend the exhibition floor plan or alter the exact location of the Stalls within the floor plan to accommodate maximum participation.
- After the selection of Stall Location by the Participant, any change of the same will not be permitted by us
- Up-gradation of Stall is acceptable up to 19th evening as per the commercials, subject to the availability of the required slot(s).
Payment and Charges
- Participant shall pay the Fee in accordance with the Particulars. 100% advance of the total Fee must be paid during online Registration.
- Payment can be done either through an online transfer (RTGS) or Demand Draft only.
- In case of RTGS payment, booking will be confirmed in 24 hours. For Demand Draft payment, Participant has to upload the image of Demand Draft and booking will be confirmed in 48 hours.
- Demand Draft must be reach us via courier/speed post with in next 72 hours otherwise participation will stand canceled.
- Any additional charges that occur at the Event, which are not covered under the package, shall be borne by the Participant
- Any and all additional facilities requested by the Participant shall be paid for in advance, without any exception
Cancellation / Refund
- 50% of total amount will be refunded in case of cancellation till 18 October 2016
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing through e-mails.
- No refunds will be given against any cancellations made after 18 October 2016
- We have full rights to cancel / postpone the event before starting it. In such case, 100% of total amount of participation fee will be refunded by us; however, we are not bound to refund any other expenditure incurred by the Participant for this event.
- In the event of natural disaster “Force Majeure or Act of God” i.e. fire, rain, wind, storm or any other unforeseen event or catastrophe, the Organizers are not bound to refund any part of Participation Fee.
- We own all intellectual property rights (including patents, copyright, designs (registered or not), trademarks (registered or not) and service marks) of or relating to the Products and the naming rights to the “ ALLENMARG”.
- The Participant agrees to respect the validity and ownership of such rights and the goodwill attached to those rights at all times and not to do or omit to do any act or thing or allow any act or thing to occur which may put in jeopardy the validity or ownership of those rights.
Safety & Security
- The use of inflammable materials for Stall or space decoration is prohibited unless such material has been treated with a fire- retarding substance. All inflammable materials (such as empty boxes and packaging remnants) should be removed immediately from the Exhibition venue.
- General security will be provided by us but we will not be responsible for Participant’s property (including materials, displays and equipment) if lost or damaged or thieved.
- Participant has sole responsibility for any loss of its equipment or proprietary information, or any other loss, including any subrogation claims by its insurer.
- All property of Participant’s is understood to remain under its custody and control at all times
- Loud speakers, radios or the operation of any machinery or equipment which are of sufficient volume to be able to distract neighboring participants or Expo attendees are not permitted. Use of public address systems to attract the attention of visitors passing near the Participant’s Stall are also not permitted
- Promotions must be conducted in an appropriate manner from the Stall considering the integrity of the Venue, Organizer, other participants and visitors.
- Participant is responsible for the general cleanliness and cleaning, inside and outside, of its stand(s) or space(s). Cleaning should not be carried out during the opening times of the Exhibition.
- Participants are not allowed to sublet or assign the stand(s) or space(s) allotted to them to other parties either wholly or in part under any circumstances.
- No participant shall remove the products and samples from assigned Stall or space used during the exhibition until the closing of the exhibition and the clearance of all Dues.
- Participants shall bear the responsibility and expenses for the transport of exhibits to and from the Exhibition venue
- Participants shall make their own arrangements for storage and warehousing of their exhibits.
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, smoking, disruptive and/or disrespectful behavior are strictly prohibited in the event premises before, during or after the event.
Dispute & Legal Implications
- Any and all disputed that may arise shall be subject to Kota Jurisdiction only.
- In case of any failure by any Participant to comply with these terms and conditions, the Organizer may cancel the Participant’s booking or may, during the staging of the Expo, turn out any Participant from the Venue. No refund or compensation will be payable to the Participant if cancellation or expulsion occurs
- The Exhibitors have read, fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement and they understand that this agreement is of a legally binding nature to the Organizer and the Participant.